I wish I could take you with me wherever I go,
Like a sweater I could shrug over my shoulders
Whenever I’m in need of warmth.
I don’t want to be over the past
And I don’t want to be stuck in it;
I just want to keep it in the back of my pocket
In case I ever forget it.
tagged as: Chantel Williams. creative writing. Poetry. poem. writers. writing. spilled ink. The Art Of Write. Keepsake.
- shakeimaboston likes this
- spindrift likes this
- superfluous-biatch reblogged this from theartofwrite
- poeticpersistence likes this
- thiscece likes this
- jeveuxwords reblogged this from theartofwrite
- jeveuxwords likes this
- hittingrefresh reblogged this from theartofwrite
- typicaltreatment likes this
- theartofwrite posted this